We are proud of how smart our children look when they wear the correct uniform. We expect children to wear our school uniform, all of which is easily obtainable from any school supplier.
Parents are strongly urged and encouraged to adopt the following uniform dress for their children attending our school:
|White short sleeved shirt, with a collar||White short sleeved shirt, with a collar|
|School Tie *||School Tie *|
|Royal blue sweatshirt, pullover or cardigan (with school logo) *||Navy blue sweatshirt or pullover (with school logo) *|
|Grey pinafore dress, skirt or trousers||Dark Grey trousers|
|White, Navy or Grey socks||Black or Grey socks|
|Sensible dark plain school shoes, black preferred (no trainers or high heels)||Sensible dark plain school shoes, black preferred (no trainers or high heels)|
* School tie, jumper or cardigan with school logo and book bag Debonair only.
All other uniform can be purchased from the supermarket.
There is no official summer uniform. It generally remains the same except that some girls prefer to wear navy and white dresses if the weather is suitable.
PE / Games Kit
- Children need to be dressed sensibly for P.E.
- Plain white tee-shirt and black/navy shorts.
- Suitable footwear is very important. All children need pumps and should have strong trainers or football boots for certain outdoor activities. Trainers worn for P.E. activities should not be worn as part of the child’s uniform.
- Children are allowed to wear black jogging pants for outdoor games during very cold weather.
- Children also need a pump bag so PE kits can be left in school.
All children must have a full PE kit in school so that they can take advantage of the full range of curriculum activities. Please ensure that your child always has his/her PE kit in school.
Where To Buy
Our uniform can be bought from Debonair. Please see address below:
19 Henshaw Street, Oldham, OL1 1NH
Children are not allowed to wear items of jewellery at school. School cannot be held responsible for these items or any accidents that these items may incur. The school strongly discourages ear-piercing. If your child does have their ear pierced, ear-studs may only be worn for the first six weeks after piercing and these must be worn flat to the ear and removed – or covered by a plaster – for P.E.
- Please mark ALL clothing with your child’s name.