Our Mission Statement
“Walking in God's Way, we believe, achieve and succeed”
St Theresa’s is a Roman Catholic Primary School, which provides a high quality
Catholic education for all children who attend the school as we prepare them for life in the wider world.
We pride ourselves on being a happy, caring and welcoming community, where the learning environment and the wide range of opportunities offered, help every child reach their full potential and make the most of the gifts and talents given to them by God.
At St Theresa’s we encourage everyone to share, grow and flourish in faith and love. We respect and acknowledge each other's differences.
Practical Ways in which we attempt to carry out our Mission Statement
· We promote Gospel values so children live, learn and celebrate the teachings of Christ.
· We provide a secure and safe environment where children feel valued and happy.
· We develop in each child a sense of achievement, value and self-worth to enable them to achieve their full potential.
· We encourage our children to make positive choices and exercise self-discipline.
· We involve parents in all aspects of their child's education and promote positive home-school partnerships.
· We encourage positive relationships which promote social justice and recognise and celebrate individual differences present in society.
· We strive to always be approachable and caring whilst valuing what others say and do.